HKC-Europe has its own Technical service. A team of specialists is ready to help you solve any problems.
To register your product for repair go to the site www.hkc-service.com.
There you can apply for repair. We will send you, after registration, a return label from DPD. With this label you can send the product back to us for free.
After arrival, our repair service needs an average of 7 working days to correct the problem. Then we send the product back to your home.
If the problem can not be solved, we will send you a new product.
It is important that you enter all the details here so that the service can run as smoothly as possible.
You want the product repaired (RMA)
In order to be able to process a Repair order or Return order as smoothly and efficiently as possible, we have established a procedure. To do this, you must first complete the application completely. With this application you can submit a request to send us a product for repair.
Consider the following when returning::
- Complete the form completely. If we do not have your complete details, we cannot process your application.
- Please provide a clear and comprehensive complaint description (“does not work” or “defect” is not clear). Possible error messages and connection data are important data for a good analysis. When and under what circumstances did the complaint occur? Is the complaint repetitive or occasional? Optionally, add a diagram, photo or drawing to clarify.
- Pack the product in its original packaging with all protective materials to prevent transport damage. Transport damage is not covered by the warranty and is always at the risk of the applicant.
- If you no longer have the original packaging, we can send you an empty box with protective material. We charge costs for this.
- If a check shows that the product does not show a defect and the product functions according to the manufacturer’s specifications, research costs and any transport costs will be charged.
- If, after investigation, it appears that a defect has occurred due to improper use, the product will not be repaired, replaced or reimbursed. This also applies to any product whose serial number has been changed or removed. You will also be charged € 37.50 processing costs and the costs for the return transport.
Costs for packaging material and repairs that fall outside the warranty
If you no longer have the polystyrene foam and the box to ensure that the transport runs smoothly, we can send you an empty package. We do charge costs for this.
We also charge costs for repairs that fall outside the warranty.
An overview of these costs can be downloaded here.